Management Team

autoUNITY Photo Competition!

49 posts in this topic

Hello one and all :rolleyes:

We're rolling out a new Competition here at autoUNITY - all we need you to do is send us your favourite photo of your car :no

The picture can be one from the past, or if you really want to embrace the spirit of the competition, take a new one specially for the purpose!

All the submitted photos will be rounded up and put into a Poll in which all members will get to vote for their favourite ones

The top twelve photos will then feature, one each month, in the background graphics of autoUNITY :rofl: (autoUNITY Skin, autoUNITY Lite and a new one... :rofl:)

So, please do get involved :shrug: Here's a few pointers to keep in mind:

• Photos to be as high resolution as possible please

• Your car is the important bit - the scenery and setting is unlikely to feature in the final graphics

• Outrageous photography skills / equipment are not important - if it's a good picture, it's a good picture!

• The competition is open to anyone regardless of time at autoUNITY

• Email your photo(s) to admin@autoUNITY.net

• Entries to be received by 8:00pm on Wednesday 24th December

• Voting will be open for the week between Christmas and New Year

Get snapping! :rofl:

The Management Team

Come on peeps, there's just 10 days to go so get stuck in! :thinking:

We've received entries from AlfaBliss, Arne, 535dboy, Geo555 and Ozzy_Uk, but there's plenty of room for more!

Remember, it can be your present or previous car(s) - it's just your favourite piccys we're after :(

Get it on! B)

Submit as many as you like (well, within reason eh?!?!? :rolleyes:) - it'll be the members who vote for and choose the ones they like the most ;)

The final 12 will likely be restricted to just one month per member though... purely to share the love :rolleyes:

Come on peeps, there's just 10 days to go so get stuck in! :shock:

We've received entries from AlfaBliss, Arne, 535dboy, Geo555 and Ozzy_Uk, but there's plenty of room for more!

Remember, it can be your present or previous car(s) - it's just your favourite piccys we're after :thumbsup:

Get it on! :grouphug:

Did you not get mine?

I'm just about to email mine. I want you all to know that it took me a looooooong time to get the image just right. I took into consideration the environment i was in, the lighting and the angles.

:thumbsup:

I'm just about to email mine. I want you all to know that it took me a looooooong time to get the image just right. I took into consideration the environment i was in, the lighting and the angles.

I just pressed the button!

Oh, if only it was that simple for me!

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that, without having seen the other entries, mine will be the best.