Management Team

autoUNITY Photo Competition!

49 posts in this topic

Looks good if not a little complicated! Is there no choice now as to which pic you want as the skin?

Its looking gr8!thumbsup.gif

Except I have to zoom out to 70% to see the whole picture, my resolution of 1366x768 doesn't seem to be high enough, literally. unsure.gif

I had hoped us Admin folk might get the perk to choose! :D

On the main page click on the the paint bucket in the top right corner and under 'Pick a Background' select 'au Member Photo' thumbsup.gif

(sounds a bit rude). blushing.gif

On the main page click on the the paint bucket in the top right corner and under 'Pick a Background' select 'au Member Photo' thumbsup.gif

(sounds a bit rude). blushing.gif

Got ya !

Thanks

It is a bit faint and the AU members car (me!) is barely in it

Not critisicing guys as I know it is hard work doing this !

It is indeed feint James - trouble is, making the background any stronger really starts to interfere with the text... which I'm sure would become tiresome after a while

All the photos will be very much 'to the back', not just yours - that's why we mentioned that location and background weren't necessarily that important in members' photos :laughing:

Just one further thought, I wonder what resolution most members use because my 24" iMac has your car just under half way up the screen, but that might be too low for some user resolutions... :whistle:

Is there no choice now as to which pic you want as the skin?

The background will change every 4 weeks so all those who submitted photos get an equal turn :laughing:

It's OK on all my Macs, in clarity etc. Is the brightness switched down maybe? :laughing: