Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Management Team

Saskia's Memorial Fund

31 posts in this topic

As you may have read, Paul's daughter Saskia passed away just before Christmas.

Paul (NaughTTy) and Ella are setting up a memorial fund for those who would like to donate. Any money raised will be split four ways:

Sense

The Pepper Foundation

Young Deaf Activities

Research into Mitochondrial Diseases at ICH

We have set up a paypal account for all those of you who have asked if there is any way that you could donate. Please send your donations as a gift to paypal(at)evovi.co.uk - obviously replacing the (at) with @! We'll keep you all updated with a running total, and will pass all your donations, with a record of who donated what, as one lump sum to Paul and Ella to add to other donations that they have collected.

So please give generously to help these worthwhile causes in memory of a beautiful young woman. Let's show what the aU community can do!!

Thanks for your help.

logo.png

If anyone would like to donate but doesn't have a paypal account, please PM me and I'll send you my bank details for an electronic transfer.

If anyone hasn't yet reached the 21st century and would like to send a cheque, that's fine too. Please PM me and I'll send you my address.

Cheers all! :grouphug:

I don't know what to say! Thank you so much for organising this everyone, especially, thanks for the homework on the links and pictures :) As I've probably mentioned before, all these organisations have helped us enormously throughout Saskia's life and will continue to be a big part of our family in the future too. We really are very grateful and I'm sure the recipients will be too. ;)

:grouphug::friends::grouphug:

Thanks guys and girls!

So far we have raised £75 for Saskia's Memorial Fund! :grouphug:

Please keep the donations coming...

Thanks guys and girls!

So far we have raised £110 for Saskia's Memorial Fund! :grouphug:

thanks for the homework on the links and pictures

We couldn't find a link for mitochondrial disease research at ICH, but if you've got one, I'll add it! :grouphug:

We couldn't find a link for mitochondrial disease research at ICH, but if you've got one, I'll add it! :grouphug:

There isn't one I'm afraid - this is just done as a personal cheque to the team involved at the Institute of Child Health within UCL (i.e. The metabolic team at Great Ormond Street). We have been raising money for them for 13 years or so - it goes directly to the team, otherwise it gets swallowed up in the millions raised for GOS every year.

Thanks guys and girls!

So far we have raised £165 for Saskia's Memorial Fund! :grouphug: