NumberSix

autoUNITY lives on ...

36 posts in this topic

TFFT

This was a complete shock to me. The thought of Au going off line sent shudders down my spine. I've missed this place for the last 2 weeks. but from what I've read so far some have stepped up to the plate. Thanks to all of you for saving this great place

I Have been on my hols and returned home to find a "goodbye" mail. I was very sad but logging on to find this news bas brightened my day. Thank you all!

I Have been on my hols and returned home to find a "goodbye" mail. I was very sad but logging on to find this news bas brightened my day. Thank you all!

So you've been on holiday then? Where's your full write-up and photos? Failure to submit these within 5 days of returning home is a punishable offence you know :runaround:

Hows that lush TT of yours Karen?? :359:

Still lush..... I've been toying with the idea of swapping but can't find anything that matches up for the money that I can afford..... I've been so spoilt with this one..... :thinking:

I had a goodbye email and is didn't expect to be able to log on tonight, but then a little bird tweeted me. Glad to see all is well!

Belated happy new year.

Belated happy new year.

:thinking::Dancing-Chilli::smiley-laughing021::Dancing-Chilli::smiley-laughing021:

P.S. Are you staying around this time?