Janitor

How do you view aU..?

25 posts in this topic

Do you know I never realised we had so much choice!! :huh:

Just tried them all out and think I like aU skin best... and might even swap to that on the desktop at least.:143:

Ah ha, you may need to click the little Paintbucket icon near the top right of your browser and select 'aU Member Photo' (don't tell me you missed yours being up there?!?!? :143:)

(by the way, check out all the backgrounds in the autoUNITY Bright skin... wo... :huh: )

Is that mine on here now?

If yours is a blue lotus flying across a chequered grid, then yes! If not, it's womble :hope:

(if by any chance you're still seeing a MiTo, then yes, that was yours! You may need to hit Refresh to update :D)

aU Lite here - works on my netbook and therefore use it on any other PC

Never tried changing the skin of aU, but now you've pointed it out.... (I hadn't noticed that before). I have got the womble's lotus background though! thumbsup.gif

If yours is a blue lotus flying across a chequered grid, then yes! If not, it's womble ;)

(if by any chance you're still seeing a MiTo, then yes, that was yours! You may need to hit Refresh to update :hope:)

Still got the MiTo..............? Hit F5............ Still got the MiTo :D

I use Default Skin on my iPhone as my broadband is ludicrously slow! Trying out some of the other skins on PC as I havn't thought about changing it for a while. Jury is still out on my preference but I like the aU skin/aU bright and aU Lite! :D

I use aU Default. Not really shure why, but probabely because it works well and I like it.