Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin Team

autoUNITY Moderator Appointments

28 posts in this topic

The autoUNITY Moderator Appointments

aUloglo.png

Hi everyone,

Nominations for the moderator positions at autoUNITY have now closed, and as we've only had two volunteers for two positions there will be no need to hold an election.

The new moderators will be sTTu and phodge, both longstanding and respected members of the community whose input is very much valued, we thank them for their support. sTTu is of course a newbie to the role of Moderator, so please go easy on him ... Penny's an old hand however, so we're sure she'll take him under her wing :)

Congratulations to you both :icon_cheers:

We'd also like to thank retiring Management Team members fatwomble, FinFerNan and sporTTy for their support and dedication over the years ... these guys graciously opted to step aside to allow some new blood the opportunity to make their mark, but in any case have earned a long overdue break. Folks - we salute you! Salute.gif

The necessary permissions will be applied at some stage this afternoon, with the existing MT being placed in Tupperware containers for storage, and the new Moderators getting shiny new sigs and a dose of jabs for dealing with the riff raff ;)

Thank you all once again :)

Chris & Clive

Well done sTTu and Phodge.

Good luck sTTu :icon_cheers:

Now i'm not part of the management team i am going to be really naughty and i will need lots of moderating! ;)

:)

Now i'm not part of the management team i am going to be really naughty and i will need lots of moderating! :)

:lol:

Almost exactly what I was going to say.

Great to know the moderation is in a safe pair of pair of hands ;) ( :) that doesn't sound quite right, but you know what I mean).

Hope you guys have a relatively trouble free year with only Mac and Sarah to keep on the straight and narrow ;)

Congrats to new Moderators. :icon_cheers:

Must remember to give you guys some work to do from time to time. ;)

Signed,

R. Raff Esq

Damn! What happened there?! :icon_cheers:

I was expecting to lose in the polls. :)

Thanks for the kind words. I guess I will have to learn how to post a movie now. ;)

Now i'm not part of the management team i am going to be really ;):) :) :lol:;):censored: :censored: ! :censored:

This job is easy. :geek:

Don't you be going taking advantage of your superior skills now!