Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin Team

autoUNITY Moderator Appointments

28 posts in this topic

Woohoo!!

Well done for stepping up to the plate sTTu and welcome to the back room. :)

Big thanks to sporTTy, FinFerNan and fatwomble for all their hard work over the last year or so, and it has been so terribly hard keeping you lot in line.... :):icon_cheers:

I'm looking forward to doing my part to help keep this forum going from strength to strength. ;)

Just chipping in to voice my sincere thanks to Finners, sporTTy & womble - top people if ever there were and as we all know, they will still contribute hugely anyway ;):)

Thanks also to phodge for staying on and a big welcome to sTTu :icon_cheers: Whilst the others always did a damned fine job whenever needed, it's always nice to have some new blood and the associated enthusiasm :)

Congrats sTTu and Penny - well done on both putting your hands up! :icon_cheers:

Enjoy your retirement fatwomble, FinFerNan and sporTTy, a job well done ;)

Congratulations both, as sTTu is new I will go easy, by Penny as an "old hand" we should all give her hell. :yessmiley:

Congrats to Penny and sTTu - well done :)

And a big thanks to fatwomble, FinFerNan and sporTTy :lol: You have done a great jobb, and we expect nothing less of the newcomers... :laughing:

Just chipping in to voice my sincere thanks to Finners, sporTTy & womble - top people if ever there were and as we all know, they will still contribute hugely anyway :wub::unworthy:

Thanks also to phodge for staying on and a big welcome to sTTu :yessmiley: Whilst the others always did a damned fine job whenever needed, it's always nice to have some new blood and the associated enthusiasm :thumbsup:

+1

P.S. Dear Mods, the calendar icon can be found at the top right of most pages! :whistle:

P.S. Dear Mods, the calendar icon can be found at the top right of most pages! :yessmiley:

And there was me thinking you were hinting at it being your birthday today.

Where have you been? You don't write, you don't call... :wub:

Where have you been? You don't write, you don't call... :thumbsup:

:yessmiley:

:wub:

I'm currently away on a mission of mercy. Sad times, and I get back on here when I can.

:icon_cheers:

:thumbsup:

I'm currently away on a mission of mercy. Sad times, and I get back on here when I can.

Best wishes from me Mac - take care :friends: