Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fatwomble

Llandow trackday 7/07/12

7 posts in this topic

Anyone fancy driving their own car or if you want a pax ride

Cross posted from SELOC

Following on from organising this successfully in 2009 & 2010, I've foolishly agreed to organise again for this year!

Date agreed is Saturday 7th July 2012 at the small but fun track Lllandow:-

www.llandow.com

Following on from comments in 2010, we've decided to limit the number of cars to 30 (max was 40) to give everyone more track time.

Llandow is ideal for first timers as well and they are very lapse on noise limits (I don't think they even own a sound meter!) - also a great opportunity to meet and chat to fellower seloc'ers

Helmet hire is available from the circuit.

Just to clarify, the actual organisers of the trackday are Llandow circuit (complete with marshals, paramedic cover, public liability cover etc) - I am just organising the payment in one lump sum to keep costs at a bare minimum for everyone.

Cost will be £90 per car (additional driver free) for the full day (provided we fill all 30 places).

Usual disclaimer ie this is not being organised by seloc or any of its directors.

There is a campsite next door to the track and I'm hoping to organise a run on the Sunday into the black mountains

www.llandowcaravanpark.com

link to the event if you are a signed up SELOC member - http://forums.seloc.org/showevent.php?eid=3208

No pictures taken. A very wet day, but great fun

One of me taken by someone else

062.JPG

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0