Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fatwomble

Burger Run - Bournemouth to Swanage

16 posts in this topic

I have organised a Burger run on SELOC, however it would also be good to get any of the aU crowd out for a run and a chat as well.

I want to keep to the tried, tested and much loved route taken by the BoLOCs (Gooby and Janitor will know who they are, even if no one else does :banghead: )

It's going to be a bit more sedate than when Gooby used to lead them, as we have a mix of experience and also I've only ever followed the car in front before, so I'm not 100% sure of where I am going, I will get it put on the satnav though so we don't get lost.

Date - 22nd.Jun.12 (Fri)

A Summer evening drive from Bournemouth to Swanage via some great roads to grab a burger and then head to the pub for a diet coke.

This will be a reasonably gentle run, with sufficient stopping points to pick up stragglers.

Meet 7pm in the coach lane outside the Bournemouth Pavilion (if it's not full of coaches)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Westover+Road,+Bournemouth,+United+Kingdom&hl=en&ll=50.718023,-1.874242&spn=0.001484,0.00368&sll=50.717711,-1.878115&sspn=0.002968,0.00736&oq=bournemouth+westover&t=h&hnear=Westover+Rd,+Bournemouth,+United+Kingdom&z=18&layer=c&cbll=50.718374,-1.874358&panoid=WbJhvjW1J1Avtj6AB6KvCQ&cbp=12,293.51,,0,0

No definite plans until my 911 is actually on the road.

But hey - interested! We could even make a detour and give few honks to Janitor's band between the fake ends and the encores.

fake ends and the encores.

Fake ends..? :shock: My word, whatever next!

It's called professionalism... ;)

Fake ends..? ;) My word, whatever next!

I knew I'd strike gold on that one :shock:

Too far for me and i don't think my smarTTy could keep up anyway!

I'm a tentative :shock:

Tentative - we are going to be in the area around that date staying on the western side of Weymouth just confirming dates.

Great part of the world.

Date now changed to the 29/06/12 due to my stupidity (I am on the Isle of Wight on the 22 :banghead: )

What do you have in your diary that night Clive?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0