Dangermice

Back from the dead... and...

8 posts in this topic

autoUNITY is still here..!!!

Got an email a while back saying you were winding up, which brought a tear to the eye. But having a read around I can see the same spirit has survived that was around when TTtalk kicked off all them years ago and people are pulling together... Kudos :clap:

Still the same faces too, and the post counts???!?!?!? Some of you need to get out more... You know who you are :yessmiley:

Anyway... :racer:

I've been shopping. My days in the wilderness that is transit driving are over once more..!

Almost, almost, so very nearly had an S5 done and dusted and sat on the drive. However, as I'm putting the final touches to my new Lava Grey dream car with Northampton Audi, Rach (the lovely lady friend) suggested very sweetly that now I have sufficient captial to blast on my first supercharged car that the house might not be big enough all of a sudden.

REALLY??!?!?!?!?!?!? :rant:

I'll save the rest and post somewhere more appropriate or this post will just get outta hand. It was only supposed to serve as a big fat hello to all the heads on here... so job done.

And finally...

respect for an old sig

:thumbsup:

Crumbs chief! :yessmiley:

Good to see you DM :racer:

So, house not big enough eh..? We'll need more info on that :thumbsup:

WB DM :thumbsup:

Good to see you :clap: loving the retro sig, rockin' it old skool :yessmiley:

Fingers crossed for project S5! Remember you can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house! :racer:

Hello Mr. Mice, how marvellous to hear from you! :yessmiley: