Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FinFerNan

2012 Shelsley Walsh "The Big One" 18th August

61 posts in this topic

OK, Nicholson Farm have confirmed that they have availability for camping and B&B, so lets get this plan together! :yahoo:

Pic was taken from their website, so probably! lol.gif

Nah he'd most likey be burgers by now :whistle:

So what's happening guys and gals?

Anyone else planning on coming along?

Anyone booked yet?

At V festival again so can't make it for the second year :rant:

I will keep 17th & 18th August 2013 clear :thumbsup:

Do we have a plan yet for meeting up on Sun morning. My nephew, Oliver, is coming with me and he likes a plan. :D

Sorry peeps, I have been a bit remiss in my duties on this one. I know most of will you know why, and therefore you'll know why I am a bit dis-jointed right now :blushing:

But the thing is despite everything, I REALLY do want to get along to this event. But the truth is right now everything seems a bit of a effort and I really can't see us camping.

So, if I am guessing right, there might be a bunch of you who might be unsure if this event is still a goer or not. So, perhaps what we need is a bit of a recount or re-group on this ............... I am certainly still up for the Sunday, so what's the conensus?

Come on guy's........... It's a cracking day out, in a truly beautiful part of the country and it would be lovely if we could get a bit of a gathering sorted :143:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0