Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TommyTippee

Button to leave mclaren

21 posts in this topic

wonder what he will do try and replace his £10 million per year salary :rolleyes:

Perhaps he may be the next BBC commentator :D

He would be great, but I hope he gets a good seat on the grid. He's too young to move "upstairs"

He would be great, but I hope he gets a good seat on the grid. He's too young to move "upstairs"

You say that, but I can see drivers only getting 5 years in the sport soon. Teams are getting fickle. Drivers too expensive.

You say that, but I can see drivers only getting 5 years in the sport soon. Teams are getting fickle. Drivers too expensive.

Good point, but I still hope he's driving a car next year and not a microphone. Anyway, I think Eddie Jordon is funny and DC is very insightfull, it would be a shame to break them up. I have no opinion about Suzy :whistle:

I think my 2 nephews had an opinion of Suzi and Polyanna

gadgetshow_zps16cd63bb.jpg

Taken a few years back when they filmed the Gadget Show at their sailing club

Polly ruined The Gadget Show. She was rubbish and they started doing those "speaking to someone off camera shots" that made it so impersonal. :(

Is it just me? I really don't see Vettell doing any better at Ferarri. In fact IMO Alonso is a better driver so I don't even see Vettell doing as well as Alonso.

He's what, 24 and given up already?

Quote of the day from Eddie Jordan during the BBC coverage of Qualifying, discussing the comment from Ron Dennis that no decision on drivers would be taken before December 01 as they have to look at the data:

"Dunno what's going on at McLaren. Dunno where their head is. I have an idea, and it's not in the right place"

:smiley-laughing021: