Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snake Pliskin

F1 .... 2015

31 posts in this topic

I see the 1st testing session starts at the weekend, so kinda feels like the beginning of the new year in F1 is starting :thumbsup:

Sky Sports are covering the sessions again on a daily basis with evening summary shows starting on sunday.

Will be good to see the new cars and some of the driver changes.

It should be an interesting season. And with teams getting around loopholes to develop engines in-season, it shouldn't end up being a complete one horse race.

The start of the season is always exciting, and I am very much looking forward to the first race.

I hope it will not be another one horse race, and it won't be too long before we find out.

I just realised that the first race in Australia is this weekend - and qualifying is allready finished!

Sounds like a repeat of last season, can't complain though as LH is on pole.

Vettel seems to be in a more competitiv car than last season though. Wonder if Raikonen will be able to stick with him through the season?

A part of me just wants to see how fast Riciardo would be in the Ferrari. Perhaps Vettel just got tired of proving himself at Red Bull? Now at Ferrari he looks like he has a new fervor.

Pretty booring race.....

There is just no competition, and 2015 seems to be a copy of 2014, with a few minor exceptions down the field.

What though do people make of Alonso?

It seems maybe he blacked out prior to his crash, as nothing seems to have been wrong with his car entering the corner and the crash itself was relatively minor by F1 standards.

I haven't seen the footage of Alonso's crash so I can't comment on that.

But it was a delightfully boring race and I had a nice nap.