Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snake Pliskin

F1 .... 2015

31 posts in this topic

I also watched the Formula E race from Miami, Florida last weekend, and I am almost ashamed to say that that was more exciting :help:

I also watched the Formula E race from Miami, Florida last weekend, and I am almost ashamed to say that that was more exciting :help:

I tried watching it but the 1 hour of commentary before it started put me off the rest.

Perhaps the race was better but the concrete carbunkle of a street circuit had zero glamour. I hope the one in Battersea Park, London will look a little more enthralling as a backdrop to the action.

Yeah I watched the F1 too and concur it was boring as hell !

Yeah Hamilton won which is great but oh dear it was lame to watch.

As it was the 1st race I did watch it all but virtually no over taking - just cars breaking down lol !

Lets hope it improves.

It was sleepy time for me too when I got round to watching the recording of the race procession, by which time I'd already heard the result anyway.

That's a rather schitz attitude Mate.

I have seen worse races than this one.

It does make the next races a bit more interesting ;-)

It was too interesting.

After not much sleep last night I was hoping to have a catch-up nap. :smoke:

Worth getting up early after a short night for that. :)

But for his puncture the ice man could have been even further up the finishing order.

Maybe Mercedes have been looking too much at the contest between their drivers and took their eye off the bigger picture?

Some of the 'rookie' drivers are certainly going to shake things up over the season. Some feathers will be ruffled I think.

As for Ron's team . . . . . JB said "I'm surprised that we're catching other cars . . . " Yup, but only until the turbo problem. Woeful.