Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arne

F1.....2016

27 posts in this topic

So the season has started and first qualifying is done.

I won't reveal the results, but I must congratulate the F1 management with their effort to further ruin whatever fun and exitement that was left in F1......

The new qualification system is shite - enough said....

So the season has started and first qualifying is done.

I won't reveal the results, but I must congratulate the F1 management with their effort to further ruin whatever fun and exitement that was left in F1......

The new qualification system is shite - enough said....

Must agree, what are they playing at!?!?!

Just heard that they have allready deceided it was a fiasco, and will revert to the "old" qualifying system in the next race.

A very vice decission...

It was an eventfull race. I won't reveal anything about the result, but some surprizes that made it worth watching.

One bad crash as well. Probably the worst I have seen in years. Nothing left of the car, but the driver escaped without injuries, which was almost unbelievable.

And yes - I will watch the next race as well ;)

Just heard that they have allready deceided it was a fiasco, and will revert to the "old" qualifying system in the next race.

A very vice decission...

Wise indeed. Really glad they have ditched the idea.

What were the thoughts on the new Channel 4 coverage?

Personally I liked the highlights - thought it was great to watch most of the race rather than the old BBC 45 mins. Hopefully the live races covered will be even better.

I watched the Channel 4 offering on catch up TV tonight and was forced to watch the adverts so it was a bit annoying. I will be sure to record the next one so I can have more control.

I'm interested to see if the new trio of presenters will gel. The Welsh bloke didn't look like he cared too much for F1. Perhaps he was just concentrating on not fluffing his lines. Mark Webber is a great asset to have. I did wonder whether he and Vettel had buried the hatchet when he got champagne poured over his head.

Not a bad line up - It think Steve Jones might be Welsh though sTTu :thumbsup: - Reckon it might take a bit of time for him to gel with DC and MW as he did seem a little nervous and missed a couple of banter lines from the other two. Perhaps a little overwhelmed at being that close to the action so maybe will settle in after a few races. Not a patch on Jake Humphrey though - he was great at the job.

Fantastic to see Karun Chandhok doing the presenting from the pits - IMHO, one of the best speakers in the sport :yessmiley: Hope he's there for the duration and that wasn't a one-off.