Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marky9074

Cannot reply to my own threads.....

9 posts in this topic

I just tried to update my Citigo thread with the below... just checking if I can created a new thread...

Sorry, not been around for a while. In fact I've had so little car trouble recently that I've not been on any forums. To update - still got it. One of the fog lights got cracked, which I replaced myself. Apart from that, some of the LED bulbs blew so I put the stock ones back in. It is coming to the point of handing it back or paying the balloon payment, and I am reasonable sure that it wont be worth the value of the payment.

To be honest, I am thinking of leasing a Polo GTI, as it will be more or less the same as what I am paying for the 0% finance.....

OK, seems the quick reply does not work, but full reply does?

Oil price on its arse. I have zero money at the moment, not far from selling the house to be honest :(

On 6/10/2017 at 7:22 AM, marky9074 said:

Oil price on its arse. I have zero money at the moment, not far from selling the house to be honest :(

Shit, sorry to hear that mate. 

Sounds bad Marky. As NaughTTy says - hope things improve for you, and soon.

Tough times Mark, I live in Aberdeen and loads of people in a similar boat up here. House prices have nosedived. Hope you get through it.