Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arne

I can only use text?

6 posts in this topic

If I try to use an emoticon, insert a pic etc, I get an error report:

"403 Forbidden

Server configuration does not allow access to this page.

Return to home page"

Yes, same here too. 

Trying to upload a picture to the forum also gets that error message, and so does posting a link to a picture hosted elsewhere (photobucket in my case).

I was trying to post a screen grab of the error message . . . . . .

Yesterday, I gave up trying to get on. After minutes of hanging there (whilst I surfed other sites on other tabs) I gave up. I had noticed the site slowing down earlier this week. Today the site is slow but usable.

edit - this posted very quickly

I've had the same slowness but including before the outage. 

Opening the forum from a bookmark - very slow.   Same for opening a section of the forum, and opening a post.  Same on two different browsers.

After the forum was back on line this slowness had reduced considerably, so I thought the update or changes has resolved the issue.  Nope, it quickly reverted to as bad as before.

I tried to post this earlier, text only, but after it hanging for a while after pressing submit reply I got a different error message so I closed the tab.  On trying to access the forum again it was unavailable.

Edit - this took ages to post while the submit reply button said 'saving'.

Most odd folks. A few admin tasks it tells me I don't have permission for but had before.  I'll flag to IPB. 

Ref images, are you still able to link to images with IMG tags? Could be folder permissions this end, but if hosted elsewhere (Photobucket) might let you share error msgs.