:p  :smiley-laughing021:

a0844efc-8ba9-48bc-b960-d901841b58f9_zps

#12 FinFerNan

FinFerNan
  • autoUNITY Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,732 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 05:20 PM

I was expecting rubbish, and they were pretty good to be fair. Also like the higher technical expertise in the line up (Ex drivers) Good effort C4  :thumbsup:

Current:
2016 Audi A6 Allroad
2015 Suzuki Celerio

#13 mighTy Tee

mighTy Tee

Throatwobbler Mangrove

• autoUNITY Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts
  • Interests:Fast Cars and Slow Boats

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:22 AM

Having watched bits of the live coverage (also trying to watch the BTTC coverage on ITV4), I am not too impressed with the Welsh chappie, he seems a bit out of his depth and does not appear to have in-depth understanding of F1, maybe he will improve?

I do wonder though what will happen to F1 in 3 years time when Sky has exclusive rights - I certainly will not pay to watch it and I guess neither will many others, at least the BTCC coverage is good and makes for more exciting racing.

mighTy Tee - aka Richard

quaTTro Sport - Mauritius Blue/Phantom Black

Posted Image

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

#14 sTTu

sTTu
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,343 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

They definitely need time to bed in. 3 pundits and a presenter seems overkill. DC is great. Webber has always spoken his mind. Wolfe is just stating the polite obvious at the moment. But I am sure with time she will find her own voice.

DC and Jordan always worked well together because they would usually have a different opinion. Ex-driver vs ex-team boss. Will 3 ex-drivers opinions deviate that much?

aUSigsTTu.pngAUlegacyBanner3_zpsa834bc1f.jpg

#15 phodge

phodge
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,908 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:42 PM

The BTCC coverage was fab and young Tom scored his first win!!!!  :Dancing-Chilli: :racer: :Dancing-Chilli: :racer: :Dancing-Chilli:

#16 sTTu

sTTu
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,343 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:32 PM

I certainly won't pay for F1. Most races are dull. I think I prefer the interviews before-hand. :p

#17 NaughTTy

NaughTTy
  • autoUNITY Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:48 PM

Not a chance I will pay to watch F1, especially as it's bloody Sky :realmad: 

Once again money is more important than the fans who want to watch the sport. Very sad  :thumbdown:

Agree with the above though - Steve Jones really doesn't seem comfortable does he. On the plus side, it looks like Chandhok is a permanent fixture in the pits  :Dancing-Chilli:

a0844efc-8ba9-48bc-b960-d901841b58f9_zps

#18 mighTy Tee

mighTy Tee

Throatwobbler Mangrove

• autoUNITY Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts
  • Interests:Fast Cars and Slow Boats

Posted 05 April 2016 - 07:15 AM

The BTCC coverage was fab and young Tom scored his first win!!!!  :Dancing-Chilli: :racer: :Dancing-Chilli: :racer: :Dancing-Chilli:

Great to see a new winner. Technically I should support Rob Austin, as I remember his mother being pregnant with him. She was a really nice gal, however his father was (IMO) an arrogant Del-boy, making his money from selling CB radios (the illegal type - I bought several from him - and then the legal ones) before setting up Evesham Micros which eventually morphed into Evesham.com before going spectacularly bust! (I wonder if the Panama revelations are worrying him now?).

However having met and spoken to Andrew Jordan (who was born in the Sutton Coldfield - the same as me) my loyalties go his way. I love it when at Goodwood, Mike (his father) and Andrew turn up in their classic racers, an Austin A40 or a mk1 Cortina, which they, especially Andrew, drive to within an inch of it's life.

mighTy Tee - aka Richard

quaTTro Sport - Mauritius Blue/Phantom Black

Posted Image

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

#19 sTTu

sTTu
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,343 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:08 PM

Evesham Micros made some great PCs.

(This thread is going way off topic. We need a moderator around here but I can't see one). ;)

#20 phodge

phodge
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,908 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:00 PM

Moderators...???  Hmmm....haven't seen one of those around here for a while!  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users