As a reminder, we have:
- The Default Skin - basic and functional layout from the software provider
- autoUNITY LoFi - predominantly text, nothing much graphically - ideal for mobile use
- autoUNITY Lighter than Lite - similar to 'Lite' but with even less graphics
- autoUNITY Lite - similar 'vibe' to the main 'autoUNITY Skin', but with reduced browser / processing requirement
- autoUNITY Skin - very slick indeed! The flagship which currently hosts a static background subtly featuring members' cars
We also now have:
- autoUNITY Bright - as the name suggests, it's very light in appearance! It also has a different layout on the main page - some will like, some won't - give it a shot!
It's just occured to me that a few newcomers might not even realise there is a choice!
So, which do you use and why..?